Volunteer: Never Too Old, Never Too Young To Make A Difference!
“16 Things” Volunteer Activities!
• Create a PSA in support of our Petition Drive to have the President Declare August “National Kid’s Month!” and Post on our Facebook and YouTube Pages!
• Create a “16 Things Social Responsibility Club” in your school, community or business!
• Hook up with us and spend some time working on our 48-Hour Petition & Fundraising Telethon!
• Create “Better Communication & Literacy” Workshops & Scholarships!
• Give Educational & Empowerment Talks in Schools, Churches, Businesses!
• Create Content for “16 Things” Shows including:
“Cooking with Kids!” • “16 Things Magazine” • “Celebrity Quest!”
Do Social Media! Do PSAs! Do Fund-Raising Programs!
Do Internships, Work Experience & Career Track Programs!
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
WANTED: Volunteers To Change The World!
Watch the news, listen to the radio, read a newspaper or just have a serious conversation with a family member, friend or associate, and it won’t take you long to know that we are confronted by a whole host of problems on a constant basis: Income inequality, racial divides, climate change, terrorism, war, poverty, lack of quality education, cost of goods and services, health issues, environmental issues, education issues … the list goes on and on and on.
It’s obvious that these problems won’t fix themselves, and we can’t wait around for our political, business and education “leaders” to fix them either. When it really comes to it, we can be the best source of change in the country (and in the world) if we work together to make things happen.
“The Time to Act is Now!
Get Involved! Get Informed! Get Going!”